now browsing by tag
If you want to accelerate your business planning, leveraging the Internet is essential. It provides you the greatest opportunity to wield the Launch and Learn model and convert an idea into a successful business. Here are
multiple resources to support streamline business planning and effective time management.
- Assessing the demand for your idea is a primary task, but some published market research is expensive. However, the Internet is replete with free research that you can use. Here’s one way to quickly access it: type in keywords for your targeted market into the Google search bar and add “pdf.” This will generate some of the most current and relevant data available.
- Use keyword search tools to evaluate both online and offline market demand.
- Engage mentors to flatten your learning curve, foster connections and help you to maximize your offline efforts. SCORE offers exceptional online mentoring.
- The One Page Proposal and Executive Summary are abbreviated business planning templates that can evolve as necessary.
- Setting up a website to test your offering is simple and inexpensive. Using the insights from your keyword search, you can create a search engine optimized domain name.
- Next, set up a monthly hosting plan for less than $10. Competitive hosts also offer simple website templates and free ad money for top search engines.
- The third component for a test website is a free mailing list manager to capture email addresses.
- You can drive traffic to your site using free ad money from your site host, YouTube videos created from free screen recording software, forum discussions and other social media and/or original Kindle articles. Localized ad campaigns are also an option with your free ad money from web hosts.
- Via your beta launch, you can test buying patterns, poll visitors, crowd source ideas and split test content and design. Free testing tools are widely available.