Virtual Office Services
To be taken literally, a virtual office has the address of an office, the telephone numbers and even the meeting/conference rooms of an office except for one fact: you are not physically at the conference room. As a matter of fact, you can be virtually anywhere and still operate in a virtual office setting. You can work from home, plan to enter a new market or could simply do with a high-profile business address – the choice is yours.
A virtual office is a unique service that can enhance any kind of business, entrepreneur or professional. It provides many customized services to maximize your time, minimize your cost and help you achieve your goal within a short period. Because you only pay for the services you seek, you do not have pay extra – no waste, no initial expenses and no investment required.
A virtual office provides all of the modern office functionalities that people can use anywhere, anytime and most importantly at a fraction of the cost of a traditional office. It includes IP unified communications, unified messaging, online fax, remote receptionist with live phone answering and web 2.0 applications. All these services can be configured, managed and utilized from a single web interface, allowing setup and operation of a remote office in a top business market, without physically being there.
Services a virtual office generally provides include:
- Business address- Virtual offices provide all benefits of a prime office location without the need for your presence. If you ever wish to relocate, you don’t have to change your business address, because this business address can be accessed from anywhere.
- Mail notification.
- Dedicated phone line.
- Message transfer via SMS or e-mail.
- Meeting/conferencing facilities.
- With a virtual office call forwarding system, you will never miss a call, whether you are in your home office or on the road.
- It gives small businesses a big presence.
- Using the latest in telecommunication technology and business expertise, virtual office provides complete flexibility and a truly personalized service to its customers.
- Telephone answering services. For those in need of supportive business services such as answering service, a virtual office is the optimal solution.
- A virtual office provides a full range of telephone services with free additional non-geographical local and national numbers as well as free phone and premium numbers.
- Depending on the level of your subscription, the service is available 24 hours a day and any call can be transferred or diverted to anywhere in the world.
Typically, the users of virtual office services would be those who:
- Seek a low-risk alternative to renting a conventional office,
- Migrate from using a post office box,
- See a business address within an expensive location for corporate image,
- Test a new product or service idea,
- Seek a proxy for collection of mail and parcels.
About Jim Jacques
Jim Jacques is the President of United Virtual Office, a leading nationwide provider of virtual offices for entrepreneurs, startups and small businesses. A virtual office includes an address at a prestigious business location in the US, live virtual receptionist, courier services and more. Google +