Virtual Phone Systems
now browsing by tag
There are many reasons why you should get a virtual office in New York City. You can enjoy saving money and still have all of the conveniences that you need to run a successful business. Whether it is a second or third address for your current business or you first, getting a prime business address in the capital of commerce in the US is a sure-fire way to bring increased legitimacy to your company.
To begin with, you will have a lower start up cost for your business. You will not have heavy overhead costs like electricity bills and other costs associated with monthly rent of a brick and mortar business. You simply pay for the services you need. You do not have to worry about furnishing your office either. The cost of nice furniture can really be expensive when you are just starting out, and is something that most people fail to consider when planning their budgets.
Many virtual offices come with receptionist services. Someone will answer your phone calls in a professional way and either transfer the call to you or send you a message. You will sound a lot more professional with virtual phone systems, and you dont have to worry about constantly being around the phones or hiring someone to do that at a high cost (and ultimate tax burden), because your Live Virtual Assistant will handle everything.
Having a good address is another plus. You may do most of your work from the comfort of your own home, but you can also have a prestigious business address. Customers will be more likely to trust a business that has an established office space, which will eventually provide your business with a heightened appeal to your prospective customers.
Another great reward of a virtual office is that you do not have to hire employees that are located in one area. If you discover a talented professional that lives across the world, then you can hire them to work with you without worrying about your physical location. With a virtual office, there are no worries about having to ride back and forth to work every day. You can work over the Internet and over the phone daily.
- Reduce Office Costs. One of the easiest ways to start and maintain a successful business is to reduce office expenses. Many businesses can use a virtual office solution to run their office, reducing the need for on-site employees. Virtual Offices can be used for any type or size of business and entail many benefits, including saving money on office space/leases, having a prestigious business address in major markets across the US, having a Live Virtual Receptionist handle all of your calls, proper meeting and conference facilities/resources and so forth.
- Reduce Communication Costs. Using virtual phone systems will allow you to never miss a call while not having to install expensive phone systems for your business. These virtual phone systems will take calls around the clock, forward messages to you if required, and act as an office assistant. Phone networks, and their associated operating costs, can be one of the largest expenses for a small business.
- Go Digital With Documents. Having all of your paperwork in digital format will reduce a lot of unnecessary printing expenses, as well as save room in your office. Unless it is very necessary to have forms on hand, all documents should be digital and only printed on demand. This is also very friendly for the environment, which all businesses should strive to be.
- Hire Contractors Instead Of Employees. If you need sales reps to promote your business, hire them as a contractor for your company and pay them a commission. This will greatly reduce your tax burden for employment taxes, reduce your insurance costs, and limit your liability.
- Use Free Advertising. There are many ways that you can use free or low-cost advertising to promote your business on or off the Internet. Take the time each day to promote your business using free methods, and you will see a significant increase in your earnings.
- Circles Make Google+ Unique (In a Good Way)
- Using Hangouts for Interactions
- Search Engine Ranking Superiority
- Show You Care
- It’s Fast and Simple to Start
Circles, a key feature of Google+, may seem like a fun thing for just people to use at first so you are able to keep your groups of friends and family separate. But if you take a moment to think about the possibilities of using it for your company, you can use Circles to separate employees, clients and business contacts, and then directly target them with different updates/posts content.
This is kind of like using our virtual office solution to manage and micromanage all information/tasks and maintain all of your company data in an accessible online network.
Hangouts, the Google+ video chat technology, supports up to 10 people at a time having a video conversation with each other. Think of it as a video version of virtual phone systems and you’ve got the basic idea. Not only can employees use these to communicate, but you can also reach out to customers as well.
Hold employee video conferences to introduce new strategies or discuss breaking business developments, or host live online tutorial/how-to workshops to educate your clients on your products/services. There are myriad unique and creative options open to you and your business when you hang out.
Perhaps the most useful part of Google+ is the fact that it can be integrated with your business’s SEO efforts for higher search engine rankings. When customers “+1″ your website, it works into Google’s search engine algorithm as to how they rank pages. +1s equal a higher search engine ranking, which is great for you and your virtual offices.
You should also include targeted keywords in your posts/updates, as well as in your About section. In the latter, also provide links to your business website so people (and Google) can access you more easily.
With a Google+ account you can directly seek out customers who are talking about your business or one of your products and engage in a conversation with them, which shows all consumers that you care about them, and that you’re always listening to their feedback. In addition, it allows you to get more fans, and more +1s.
To set up a Google+ business account can take as little as five minutes, which is an extremely short amount of time, particularly for the return that you can experience from setting one up.